Hey! This week I wanted to show you some of the things that I purchased when I went to Florida earlier in the year. I went to Orlando for two weeks and stayed on International Drive. We visited all of the theme parks in this time (and more!) and I have chosen to share my favourite items and souvenirs with you!
- Mickey Mouse 2019 T-Shirt – I bought this t-shirt at Magic Kingdom on the first day! Then I think I wore it when we went to Epcot a few days later. It is so comfy and now I wear it as a lounge top!
- Minnie Mouse Rose Gold Ear Headband – I mean it was pretty impossible to not buy these… I really wanted them before I even got to Orlando so when they were in front of me, I purchased them and wore them straight away!
- ‘I’m Here For All The Rose Gold’ Badge – Well the badge says it all!
- Disney ‘Cinderella Castle’ Pandora Charm – I absolutely love Pandora jewellery and this charm was the perfect souvenir from my visit to Walt Disney World. I added it to my ever growing Pandora bracelet and it is so beautiful.
- Harry Potter Chocolate Frog – Harry Potter fans will understand this purchase but it is just something I had to buy…and eat of course! I had the card of Gilderoy Lockhart too!
- Hogwarts Crest Notebook – I purchased this unique notebook to complete my Florida Scrapbook inside. The pages are blank and quite thick so it is perfect to treasure all of my photos and memories!
- Hermione Grangers Wand – I bought this because I am a serious Harry Potter fan and Hermione Granger has always been my favourite character. I bought her wand in the Ollivander’s Shop in Hogsmeade (you can get them in Diagon Alley also) in Universal’s Island of Adventure.
- Levi’s Clothes Spree – After a busy day at one of the Disney Parks, somehow we were still buzzing with energy, so we decided to do a little bit of late night shopping. We went to one of the Outlet Shopping Malls on International Drive and I found these lovely items in Levi’s: The Perfect Graphic Tee (White), Relaxed Graphic Crewneck Sweater (White), 721 High Rise Skinny Black, 721 High Rise Skinny Light Blue, 721 High Rise Skinny Dark Blue – I had great discounts too!
So that’s some of the things that I bought whilst I was on holiday in Florida! It really is a once in a lifetime opportunity and I am very lucky to have had the chance to go.
‘All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them’ – Walt Disney
Thank you for reading ❤
Which item of mine is your favourite?
Please leave a comment and let me know!
Love Abbie x