At the beginning of July I answered Part 1 of your questions for my Q&A, and now here’s Part 2!
- Do you like watching new youtubers? – @xoyoutubezoella
YES! I love YouTubers! I like how they are all different and upload different types of video’s. Challenges, hauls, Q&A’s or day in the life vlogs, I love it all!
- What’s something you’re scared to do and would do if you didn’t care what other people thought? – @zoellapastel
I love this question! I think a lot about what other people think of me and I try to make everyone happy, so I would probably do things that just pleased me and I wouldn’t worry that I would be judge or what people thought about me. For example, maybe play a sport that I was clearly not very good at!
- What was the worst panic/anxiety attack you’ve ever had and how did you deal with it? – @talksuggtome
This is a difficult one and for more than one reason. I haven’t been very open on my blog about my anxiety as I find stuff like this difficult to talk about, but maybe sharing things will help others. Also I tend to try and block out my panic attacks or bouts of anxiety as it’s just unhappy and scary for me. The worst one I’ve probably had (however all are grim!) was when I was on a school trip in Germany. It was my first panic attack and I didn’t know what it was at the time. I dealt with it by having the most supportive and lovely teacher who helped me calm down, spoke to me about everything and was there for me on the trip and has continued to at school for four years! I also listened to music, took everything step by step and tried to enjoy the rest of my trip. I might do a blogpost all about ‘Anxiety’ in the future.
- What’s your favourite season? – @zoesdaydream
Autumn! This is because I love bonfire night, the hearty meals, hot chocolates, burning candles, roasting marshmallows on fires and its also means it’s nearly Christmas!
- Who do you ship out of these two: Jasper or Zalfie? – @amyugg
Zalfie all the way! They are such a cute couple!
- What’s your favourite memory and why? – @suggsforhugs
More recently my favourite memory would be my leavers day and prom. It was just the nicest day and I’ll never forget it. I would say some of my favourite memories are when I am with my family and friends. Either water ballon fights and BBQ’s with my cousins or special occasions and growing up with them.
- If you could be a youtuber for the day who would you be? – @primark_zoella
Zoe Sugg (Zoella). This is because I just love her, it would be so nice to walk Nala on the beach, do things in Brighton Town with friends & family and to just do the editing/uploading of videos, replying to people’s comments, working on secret projects and experience the busy life of a YouTuber.
- What’s your favourite song at the moment? – @dippydeyes
I love so many songs at the moment! Black Magic by Little Mix is one of my current favourites.
- Why did you fall in love with YouTubers? – @JemmaNash1
I just love that you can watch a video and it can completely change your mood. I love that they make all different types of videos and there’s always something good to watch. I love how they are becoming so successful too. The fandom is pretty awesome to be in too!
- What is your favourite takeaway? – @JemmaNash1
Chinese! I love sitting down with friends and family and sharing all the different dishes.
- Who is your favourite Disney princess/character? – @JemmaNash1
I was never really into Disney that much growing up, however I always loved Snow White, Cinderella, The Jungle Book, 101 Dalmations and Mary Poppins. I’d say my favourite princess is Snow White because she’s kind, helpful and sweet.
- What do you want to be when you grow up and why? – @happyysugg
I really don’t know what I want to do career wise, maybe work with children or in photography, but I would definitely like to be a mum when I’m older and have a lovely family.
- What are your favourite things to bake? – @Zoellaette
I LOVE baking so this is a hard question. Probably cupcakes because I love decorating them and making them look pretty with icing and different sprinkles afterwards.
- What’s your favourite TV show? – @woahsugg
Not sure if this is classed as a TV show but at the moment, Pretty Little Liars!
- Where on earth is your favourite place to be? – @Ytersforlife
I enjoy holidays, the beach and day trips etc and there are places there that I love! But to me ‘there’s no place like home’ I’m boring and sentimental like that!
- If you could remake a film, what film would it be and whom would you play? – @justsayjenner
There’s so much choice! I wouldn’t change any of the storyline but I would love to be Hermione in Harry Potter! Who wouldn’t want to learn magic at Hogwarts!?
Thank you so much for reading and thank you to those who asked me questions!
If you have any other questions, please leave a comment and let me know!
Or you can email me on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or Tweet me: @itssimplyme3
Love Abbie x