These are the rules:
1.) Make sure to thank the person who tagged you and leave a link to their blog ❤
2.) Answer all of the questions, if you don’t know just leave the question. (I only answered a few of them because I got stuck haha)
3.) Remember to copy and paste the picture and rules!
4.) Have a good time 😀
5.) Tag as many people as you want! You are never limited.
1. What are some of the TV shows you remember watching?
Spongebob Squarepants, iCarly, Drake & Josh, Dora The Explorer, Max & Ruby, Noddy, Brum, Teletubbies, The Tweenies!
2. What were the classic movies that you remember watching ?
I watched so many good films when I was younger. Here are a few of my favourites: Finding Nemo, High-School Musical, Shrek, Ice Age, Monsters Inc, Charlotte’s Web and 101 Dalmatians.
3. Best memories about being little?
- Being so happy and not having to worry about anything.
- Playing a lot of the time.
- Bed time stories.
- No bullying or judging.
- Father Christmas.
4. Some of the things you did when you were little?
- Making dens
- Picking up shells on the beach
- Playing Pooh-sticks
- Catching butterflies in the garden
5. Favourite toys and games you played?
I remember playing with dolls all the time, I had the high chairs, pushchairs everything. I had a GameBoy and then a Nintendo DS.The Wii also came out in my childhood and I had so much fun on that. Other games that I remember playing were Guess Who, Buckaroo, Twister and Operation.
Thank you so much for reading! ❤
What things did you love to do in your childhood?
Please leave a comment and let me know!
Or you can email me on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or Tweet me: @itssimplyme3
Love Abbie x