Hey! During this half term holiday I have been shopping at Boots and Superdrug and have picked up quite a few things. So for this post I thought I would show you my shopping haul!
- Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in the shade Vintage Pink – £6.49
- Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in Transparent – £3.99
- Revolution Blusher in the shade Now! – £1.00
- Real Techniques Powder Brush – £10.99
- Real Techniques Shading Brush – £6.99
- Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara – £7.99
- Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in the shade Fair – £4.19
- Garnier Skin Naturals Softening Cleansing Lotion for Face & Eyes – £3.29
- Garnier Skin Moisture Match ‘Goodbye Dry‘ – £3.99
I have tried all of these products and brushes since buying them and I love every single one. The Real Techniques brushes are really good and the Rimmel lipstick is the most beautiful shade!
Thank you so much for reading! ❤
Have you tried any of these products?
Or have you tried any new makeup or skincare products recently?
Please leave a comment and let me know!
Or you can email me on: email@example.com
Or Tweet me: @itssimplyme3
Love Abbie x