Hey! Today I thought I would show you the cookies I baked a few days ago. I used Tanya Burr’s (YouTuber & Blogger) recipe and it’s so good. Every time I have baked them, they have turned out really well. I have listed the ingredients and method below 🙂
- 200g Butter
- 300g Caster Sugar
- 1 large egg
- 325g self-raising flour
- A dash of milk (optional)
- 200g white chocolate
- 200g milk chocolate
- Pre-heat your oven to 200C.
- Whisk the butter and sugar together until it’s pale and creamy.
- Crack in the egg and mix through.
- Gradually add the flour, a bit at a time, until it is all mixed in.
- The mixture should then come together and look like dough, if it looks too dry add a dash of milk. If it is too sticky add some more flour.
- Wash your hands then break up the chocolate into chunks.
- Shape the mixture into small balls and add a few chunks to each of them.
- Place them onto a baking tray covered in greaseproof paper.
- Bake them for 10-12 minutes and no longer! You want them to be hard on the outside and slightly gooey in the middle!
- Leave them to cool on a cooling rack for around 20 minutes, then enjoy!
They taste amazing and are perfect with a lovely cup of tea on a cold afternoon ❤
Thank you so much for reading! ❤
Do you like baking, if so what things do you love to bake?
Please leave a comment and let me know!
Or you can email me on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or Tweet me: @itssimplyme3
Love Abbie x