Hey! It’s March and I don’t know about you, but I feel that this year is going by so quickly! Even though it’s a little late I thought for today’s post I would show you my February Favourites. It was mainly makeup products that I was loving last month! ❤
- Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in the shade Vintage Pink – I absolutely love this lipstick. I wear it nearly everyday and it goes well with a more natural makeup look. The formula is amazing and I don’t need to use a gloss with it, however it isn’t matte. It lasts quite a long time and overall is a great drugstore lipstick!
2. Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara – This mascara is amazing, it thickens and lengthens my lashes and lasts all day. I use it every single day and have not found a drugstore mascara that is as good as this, especially for the price.
3. Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in the shade Fair – Everyone always raves about this concealer and after trying it for the first time this month, I really like it! It covers dark circles really well and after slightly blending, it matches my skin tone well too! It’s definitely a good concealer!
4. Real Techniques Powder Brush – I bought this during February but have to say I have used it every day since. It applies my powder well and no bristles come out. It is soft to the face and generally great quality. It therefore had to go in my February Favourites!
5. W7 ‘In The Nude, Natural Nudes’ Palette – In February I did a review on two of the W7 Palettes but this one is definitely my favourite. The colours are perfect for an everyday makeup look and the rose gold packaging makes it so pretty. I have used this palette a lot this month.
6. ‘Not all who wander are lost’ Notebook – I got this notebook for Christmas but the other day I found it under my bed and I absolutely love it! It is so cute and I love the quote on the front.
Thank you so much for reading! ❤
What were your February Favourites?
Please leave a comment and let me know!
Or you can email me on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or Tweet me: @itssimplyme3
Love Abbie x