Hey! As it is Mother’s Day tomorrow, I thought I would show you a few of things I have bought my Mum and hopefully give you a few last minute gift ideas! ❤
- Flowers – I am going out today to buy my Mum some flowers for tomorrow. Its a simple and easy gift but adds a really lovely touch to the rest of her presents.
- Chocolates – I bought some pink heart chocolates and a box of Guylian Shells for my Mum because they are her favourite!
- Bracelet – A beautiful heart bracelet with ‘For my Lovely Mum’ written on the box. A really nice gift that looks pretty as well as being reasonably priced.
- Candle – A lovely scented candle is always a nice gift, I got a Glade Blackberry scented one!
- Notebook – Always a handy present and with ‘Mum always knows the right words to say’, I thought it was very appropriate.
- DVD/CD – I also think a film or CD is a good gift idea and I got a DVD for my mum which I think she’ll love!
I hope you found this post helpful if you needed some last minute ideas!
Thank you so much for reading! ❤
What have you bought your mum, grandmother or special someone for tomorrow?
Please leave a comment and let me know!
Or you can email me on: email@example.com
Or Tweet me: @itssimplyme3
Love Abbie x