Hey! Today I thought I would share My Hopes For Spring with you. I feel like it’s nice to set yourself small goals each season as it is something to aim towards. Then if you achieve a goal it makes you feel good about yourself. Something everyone deserves to feel 🙂
1. Firstly, I am growing carrots and lettuce so I hope that they keep growing and that I don’t forget to water them. Then I hope I can actually eat something I have home grown!
2. Secondly, I want to read at least five books. I love reading but never have enough time. So I want to make time for it! Please leave recommendations in the comments!
3. I want to continue to achieve well in school and get work completed on time.
4. I also hope to continue to make my best friend smile by talking to her and making her laugh while she’s going through a hard time in hospital ❤
5. Lastly, I hope to continue to find better ways of coping and using those strategies everyday to make each day easier.
Thank you so much for reading!
What are your hopes for Spring?
Please leave a comment and let me know!
Or you can email me on: email@example.com
Or Tweet me: @itssimplyme3
Love Abbie x