Hey! I have been nominated for the ‘Blogger Recognition Award’ by girlyblogger! Thank you so much for the nomination, please check out her blog 🙂
Here are the rules:
- Write a post to show your award
- Acknowledge the blogger than nominated you
- Give a brief story about why you started blogging
- Give two pieces of advice for new bloggers
- Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award
Why I started blogging?
I started blogging in April 2015 and it was because I wanted to have something that I could enjoy just for myself. I wanted to see what types of blogs I could read and learn how to connect with a positive community. I wanted to write about things that I liked and find new interests. This means that my love for photography grew bigger as well as my love for blogging. I love it SO much now ❤
Two pieces of advice for new bloggers:
- Blog when you want to and with the content you like to produce.
- Never focus on the views or stats of your blog. Blog because you love it.
I nominate – Anyone and everyone, if you’re reading this, then you’re officially nominated!
Thank you so much for reading!
I am blogging everyday this week! (8th-14th August) Are you excited?
Please leave a comment and let me know!
Or you can email me on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or Tweet me: @itssimplyme3
Love Abbie x