Hey! September is here and for me this means I am setting myself a few goals for the new academic year. Some of them I want to start now and continue to achieve throughout the year, and others are just for this month. Setting yourself small and achievable goals can be really beneficial to your mindset and self-esteem.
- Read three books
- Return to sixth form and my childcare placement
- Go to a support group course
- Be organised with studying
- Help more around the house
- Drink more water
- Take more time for myself
- Do my scrapbook/art journal
- Listen to my mental illness in a positive way
- Be a little more selfish
- Upload at least 6 blog posts
- Reach 800 followers on Twitter
12 goals in one month is quite a lot but I’m willing to give it a go!
What are your goals for September?
Please leave a comment and let me know!
Thank you for reading❤
Love Abbie x